Search for new ideas!

Mechanical Engineering Kinematics Project

In mechanical engineering, kinematics is a study of how object move. This object can be a car, a ball or a robot.

Solar Insect Robots: You can build an insect robot powered by solar as your project. It will help you to understand the concepts of both Robotics and Solar power.

Mechanical Engineering Kinematics Project

What is Hexapod(robotics)?
Robots having 6(Hexa) Legs.

Related PDF :
Construction of Hexapod Robot
Design of a biologically inspired climbing hexapod robot 

A Small simple Hexapod Robot
Why Insect Robots?

Stair Climbing Robots: Modern-day robot needs to do extraordinary things in extraordinary circumstances. In a fire fighting time, there is the time when it needs to climb stairs on its own, not only climb but find out when to climb and when to move forward.

To achieve that, we need to design our robot in such a way that it can move forward as well as climb stairs easily. To achieve that, engineers use various techniques similar to innovative wheel design as shown in the video.

Related PDF :

Stair Climber
Autonomous Stair Climbing
Fruit Picking Robot: It would not only work as a fruit picker but smart enough to pick only those fruits which ripen enough.

Nitro Powered Mini RC Car
Catapult 

Kinematics Project Video


Related Material :

Construction with movements
Why teach Kinematics?

Useful PDF :

Kinematics, Dynamics, and Design of Machinery
Kinematics Details
Robot Kinematics 
Introduction to Mechanism 

Interesting Project:
Eggs on the Head

17 comments :

Unknown said...

sir i would like to more details abt this project.pls mail me the details at shiv5coolguy@gmail.com

Dhasa Sathyan (aka) Yamunai Thuraivan said...

pls mail me more details about this project sir. the id is, yamunaithuraivan@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

sir,
plz mail me more detail about this project

Unknown said...

hiiiii.....its a nice project to look upon...can u plz mail me too some more details of this project.....ma email id is abhinav.bawa@yahoo.com
thank you

Anonymous said...

im final year student.i need a working project which is different from other.this one is interesting .so,pls email me full detail about this project (vpanwar77@gmai.com).this my email id.pls email me as soon as possible.
thanks

vipin said...

pls email me full details about this project( vpanwar77@gmai.com)

PRASHANT KARUTURI said...

please mail me full details of the project ( meetprashantk@gmail.com )

Salman said...

Thanks for the beautiful project.
If any of you have the relevant data then please mail it on salmansabir900@gmail.com.
Thanks & Regards
Salman Sabir
9876684345

Anonymous said...

sir please email me the details of this project. Thank you. @ mai_ran2001@yahoo.com

mehul patel said...

Sir, i realy got the idea about this project. But sir i have a little confusion about the assembled of the link for proper mechanism.so,please sir give me some suggestion and send me a deatial report of its contruction.
My email address is
mehulsatasiya18@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hiiiii.....its a nice project to look upon...can u plz mail me too some more details of this project.....ma email id is cool007cracker@gmail.com
thank you

umesh said...

hi...sir i am umesh kumar i want idea of an uniq project plz send information at my e mail:umsmecegr@gmail.com

ranji said...

pls mail me more details about this project sir. the id is, ranjith1109@gmail.com

saket president of hug department said...

pls mail me full detail about dis project at sakets@in.com

jayakkumar said...

nice innovative idea...... can u shre ur thiughts to me!!!!!!(jayakumar.pst@gmail.com)...... it may useful fr my studys..... thank u friend.......

Anonymous said...

pls full details send my mail udesgovi25@gmail.com









































































































































































Unknown said...

Plz do send me some suggestions...
faizalkhan14339@gmail.com