Search for new ideas!

Resource Management System

The success of any enterprise depends on how well it manages its resources. Computer engineers plays vital role to help an organization to achieve that. You can too develop RMS as your final year project. It will be beneficial for you to understand real-world problems. 

OrangeHRM is an Open Source Human Resource Management System that covers Personnel Information Management, Employee Self Service, Leave, Time, Attendance, Benefits, and Recruitment.

Meta Resource Management System: a management system for use by small and medium-sized businesses and business departments (30-500 employees)

VRMS: This project aims to develop a system that integrates scattered resources in various virtual environments as one management and manages them.

4 comments :

renjith said...

sir can you send me the details of the projects orange HRM.in which language its developed.please send me mail at renjiththomasjoseph@yahoo.com

CG said...

@renjith this project is written on php and mysql with some help of java script.

Unknown said...

hello sir i want to make this project as my major project can you plz send me the synopsis and details about the project asap..
my id is
nagori.ritesh@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hello sir i want to make this project as my major project,plz send me the synopsis or srs and codes details
my email id is
nagori.ritesh@gmail.com